Coaching is about hopes and dreams, and creating goals and commitments to achieve them.
Since I began providing services as a life coach to the Minneapolis – St. Paul communities in 2010, I have committed myself to helping clients achieve a better quality of life.
It is easy to feel overwhelmed by day-to-day life, but it is not always so easy to sort out the issues. Together, we identify the problems and then gather the tools and techniques necessary to overcome them. As a personal coach, I am here to work with you to help you realize your full potential.
I help clients to:
- Navigate difficult life transitions
- Change careers
- Gain insight into barriers to change
- Envision and create their next chapter
- Successfully manage challenging work situations
- Clarify options
- Identify and explore career and work possibilities
- Make changes in a thoughtful, well-planned manner
- Address dissatisfaction with life or work
- Link actions to values
Don’t resign yourself to continuing dissatisfaction. Contact me today to schedule an appointment and start your journey to a better life.